Your day to day responsibilities will include cold calling to develop business relationships with potential and existing clients across all levels within our specialist markets. You will be required to contact new and lapsed customers to sell and promote a portfolio of products and services. You would be also responsible for business contract realization including preparation of quotes, company presentation and customer care. Other duties will include maintaining the internal CRM database and assisting the Account Manager with administration tasks and event organization.
• A graduate or of graduate caliber
• Confident and professional in sales
• A strong affinity to languages – fluency in one of the world languages – EN, IT, FR, CN, JA
• Personality enjoying the art of negotiating and persuading others around to your way of thinking
• Strong networking and communication skills
• A proactive approach
• A motivated individual who thrives on a challenging and varied role and who strive to achieve revenue targets
• Ability to prioritize workload at a moment’s notice.
• Able to deal with high volume of calls and maintain the highest level of service
• Competitive salary – a secure basic salary, plus individual commission
• Working under cooperation with one of the most successful and exciting international translation agency in Europe
• Professional growth
• Friendly working team
• Immediate start
• Location Prague or Brno
For more information visit our company website www.excelenciaponte.com
Please send your application (including CV and references) per e-mail (only).