Samsung Electronica Portuguesa intends to hire a Controlling & Audit Intern (m/f) for a 12 months internship.
- Support Business Planning operation
- Support assessment and analysis of Samsung Investments
- Support assessment and analysis of Samsung Key Performance Indicators
- Support execution of Management Control Reports
- Support Internal Audit and Risk Management Activities.
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Management Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of MS Office (advanced Excel)
- Personal skills: Analytical skills, Proactivity, Organization, Problem Solving, Time management, Team player, Results Oriented and Willing to learn.
- 12 months, full-time internship
- Learning experience in a dynamic and demanding environment.
Para sua segurança, não envie dados pessoais como BI/CC, conta bancária, NIB ou IBAN.